Foundations for Marriage
Thursdays, 7:15 to 8:30 pm
We run this class for dating, engaged, or newly married couples. In this 5-session class, we address significant marriage topics from a Christ-centered perspective. Connect with other couples and learn more about each other! Register for the Fall 2017 Class!
- Discover God’s good purpose and intention for our marriage.
- Learn to speak in our spouse’s love language.
- Develop a healthy communication pattern.
- Learn strategies for resolving conflict in a constructive manner.
- Influence our relationship through our loving actions.
- Explore the gift of intimacy.
- Love Languages
- Spiritual Life in Marriage
- Honoring Communication and Healthy Conflict Management
- His Needs, Her Needs/Finance-Budgeting-Living in the Bay Area/Work-Life Balance
- Love and Intimacy
If you are interested in Marriage Mentoring, click here.