Menlo Church Marriage TuneUp
“If churches would become marriage mentoring centers, it would create a revolution in our society.”
—John Ortberg, Menlo Church
This Christ-centered ministry is a six-session workshop offered in fall and winter that provides a springboard for nurturing marriages at all ages and stages. Our curriculum helps couples celebrate their relationship strengths and identify their growth areas… in a fun and non-threatening way.
The materials used are driven by national surveys of 50,000 couples on what happy couples do to be successful. Increase your practical relationship skills in communication, conflict resolution, financial management, sexual intimacy and relationship roles.
Dates: Friday evenings: Sept 8 & 22, Oct 6 & 20, and Nov 3 & 17 (we ask that all couples commit to all six dates)
Time: 6:45 – 8:45 pm
Location: The Café, 700b Chestnut Lane, Menlo Park (behind Ace Hardware)
Fee: $50 includes an Online Assessment and materials. You will receive a 15-20 page confidential computerized report with your results broken down into relational categories. Some required reading.
Childcare: Available for children ages 3 months to 5th Grade for a nominal contribution; registration for childcare closes on September 5.
Questions? Contact Linda Arrillaga, MenloMarriageTuneUp@gmail.com
Testimonials from Former Participants:
• “Few places to get this kind of committed, transparent, wise leadership on marriage.”
• “We really enjoyed the program leaders sharing their lives/stories with us. Made us feel normal, like we were not alone in our issues. Thank you for helping us facilitate and work on our marriage.”
• “It was such a blessing to talk about hot button issues when we were calm and not already arguing about it.”
• “It was fun to come each time into a safe environment.”
• “We love the structure and framework to discuss the more difficult issues in our relationship. Seeing other examples of couples’ interactions help us put things into perspective.”
• “Great class. Should be offered as often as possible.”
• “Wonderful format and rich content.”