We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself.
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Free coffee and snacks on your way in the door
- A service that lasts about an hour
- A 30 minute teaching based on the Bible
- Contemporary music led by a band – during most songs people stand, some people may raise their hands, but feel free to engage in whatever way makes you comfortable (Our 8:00am service is a little different. We sing hymns led by a choir, organ, and piano)
- A place just for kids with age-specific lessons about God (3 months-5th grade)
- Opportunities to meet people and make friends