Drop-off August 8
Join us in the fight to help prevent the educational gap! Due to COVID-19 and shelter In place guidelines, many under-resourced students have fallen behind educationally and this upcoming school year is expected to be much harder for them. We're collecting backpacks and providing essential new school supplies for children in need.
We’re asking you to donate a backpack (or two!) filled with the necessary supplies to help children excel!
Here's how you can make a difference:
1. Choose a supply list for your region below.
- North Peninsula: South City and San Mateo campuses are serving Los Cerritos and Lead Elementary students. Drop-off: 9am-2pm
- Mid-Peninsula: Menlo Park campus is serving Ravenswood City School District students.
- South Bay: Mountain View, Saratoga, and San Jose campuses are serving Child Advocates of Silicon Valley. Drop-off: 1-2:30pm
2. Fill your backpack with supplies, pray for the child who will receive it and a write a personal note. We've created a downloadable card for your convenience.
3. On August 8, drive over to your local campus, pop the trunk, and a volunteer will grab your backpack(s).
Thank you for being a special part of a child's school year! Please keep praying for all the students, teachers, and parents facing a school year that has unprecedented challenges.
Want to be part of drop-off day?
Volunteers are needed to grab backpacks out of trunks and organize for sending to our ministry partners. Sign-up for the campus nearest to you.