Menlo Kids programming is offered at the following service times:
We consider the safety and wellbeing of your kids to be of utmost importance. Here are some of the things we are doing to ensure that we can all come back to Menlo Kids’ environments safely:
- We will maximize airflow and clean air ventilation in our rooms with open windows and upgraded HVAC filtration systems in buildings with central air/heat.
- We will require everyone over the age of 2 years who enters a Menlo Kids room to wear a mask. This includes kids, volunteers, parents, and staff members, regardless of their vaccination status.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and will regularly wipe down surfaces that are used frequently.
- We will decrease the number of kids in each room to provide adequate ventilation and space for movement and activity.
- We will require pre-registration for Menlo Kids In Person. Pre-registration will open each Monday at 9am for the following Sunday. Registration coming soon.
- In an effort to assure the health and safety of our children (most of whom cannot be vaccinated) we are asking that our Kids Volunteers be vaccinated until we feel comfortable removing this condition.