FIND YOUR SPOT
[You have gifts. We want to help you make the most of them.]
VISIT. APPLY. GET STARTED.
At Menlo Kids we connect kids to Jesus so that they can follow him forever.
Everyone contributes in a different way, but it takes an entire team to make ministry happen each and every weekend. Here are the various ways that you can get involved:
- Life Group Leader (Elementary and Early Childhood)
- Large Group Leader (Elementary and Early Childhood)
- Worship Leader (Elementary and Early Childhood)
- Coach (Volunteer Development and Training)
- Special Needs Leaders and Volunteers
- Nursery Caregivers
- Technical AV Support
- Set Up/Tear Down Crews (Mobile locations only)
- Welcome/Check-In/Kids Host Team
- Midweek Production Volunteers (Selected campuses)
WHO CAN HELP?
Adults (18+) may serve in any age group and as coaches. 9th-12th graders may serve with children 12 months and older. 6th-8th graders may serve with children no closer than four years younger than their age and no younger than 2 years old (may not lift or carry children).
VISIT AND SEE WHAT WE DO.
We also encourage you to schedule a time to come in and observe one or two environments to get a feel for what it might look like to volunteer in those areas.
Ready to get started? Fill out our online application that includes background and reference checks.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us at any time! We’d love to talk to you in-person to guide you in finding your spot!
Once your application is processed, you will be notified by a ministry director or coordinator and scheduled for a one-on-one interview to review some safety questions and to talk about scheduling and placement.