WELCOME TO MENLO KIDS!
Onsite Menlo Kids is a fun, safe, age-appropriate worship experience for every child, from 3 months old to 5th grade. Kids get caught up in creative environments that match their curiosity. Through singing, interactive Bible stories, and hands-on activities, kids discover what it means to be a follower of Jesus.
First Time Joining Us?
On your first visit, head straight to our Menlo Kids registration area. (Ask anyone in a lanyard and they'll direct you right to us.) Our friendly weekend hosts will meet your family and get your kiddos registered for our kiosk check-in system. To speed up the check-in process, you can fill out our new family information card before you arrive. After check-in, we will lead you and your child to their room where we will introduce your child to one of our incredible leaders and also some new friends. We want to make sure that you don’t miss a thing, so we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the service begins.
How does check-in work?
When you check your child(ren) in, you receive their name tag as well as two claim tickets that you use when it’s time to pick them up. As part of the registration and check-in process, we’ll ask for your cell phone number so we can contact you in case you are needed during the service. Check-in begins 15 minutes before the beginning of each service. Prior to that, our teams are meeting and preparing for your little mini-me.
What Will My Child Experience?
We make church irresistible because we believe that life with Jesus is the best way to live. As your child grows, we teach them what it means to have an authentic, personal relationship with Jesus.
Babies and Toddlers
Our goal is to provide an environment where babies and toddlers feel comfortable and secure. We are staffed with caring volunteers who are focused on making sure children are cared for, loved, and accepted. Beginning in the Toddler-Twos class, we provide experiences that give children a first impression of their loving Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus.
We consider the safety and wellbeing of your kids to be of utmost importance. Here are some of the things we are doing to ensure that we can all come back to Menlo Kids’ environments safely:
- We will maximize airflow and clean air ventilation in our rooms with open windows and upgraded HVAC filtration systems in buildings with central air/heat.
- We will require everyone over the age of 2 years who enters a Menlo Kids room to wear a mask. This includes kids, volunteers, parents, and staff members, regardless of their vaccination status.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and will regularly wipe down surfaces that are used frequently.
- We will decrease the number of kids in each room to provide adequate ventilation and space for movement and activity.
- In an effort to assure the health and safety of our children (most of whom cannot be vaccinated) we are asking that our Kids Volunteers be vaccinated until we feel comfortable removing this condition.