Each summer, Menlo Church invites college and high school students to join our ministry during the school break to gain valuable work and leadership experience within the context of the local church.
The ministry area hiring summer interns in 2020 is Kids.
As an intern, you will benefit from:
- Learning from our ministry leaders
- Building practical and professional skills
- Being a part of a church community that wants to lead others into a transforming relationship with Jesus, and authentic community with each other, so that they can flourish
- Runs from June 1 to August 1 (you can work all or just a portion of these weeks)
- Is a paid internship
- Will require travel between our multiple campuses (transportation required)
- Does not include housing
- Must be in or heading to college (rising high school juniors and seniors will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Must fill-out an application by May 1 to be considered. Applications coming soon.
Email Linda Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org