Each summer, Menlo Church invites college and high school students to join our ministry during the school break to gain valuable work and leadership experience within the context of the local church.
The ministry areas hiring summer interns in 2019 are:
As an intern, you will benefit by:
- Learning from our ministry leaders
- Building practical and professional skills
- Exploring your gifts and potential career direction
- Being a part of a church community that wants to lead others into a transforming relationship with Jesus, and authentic community with each other, so that they can flourish
- Runs from June 3 to August 2 (you can work all or just a portion of these weeks)
- Is a paid internship
- Can be part-time or full-time
- May require travel between our multiple campuses
- Includes summer events specially designed for interns
- Does not include housing
- Must be in or heading to college (rising high school juniors and seniors will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Must fill-out an application by May 1 to be considered. Apply here.
Email Linda Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org