Take The Challenge
If you would like to sign up for the Tithe Challenge, please read through the Agreement below. If, after three months, you are not convinced that God has been faithful, we will give you your money back.
- I understand that my three-month Tithe Challenge (Challenge) start date will start after this form is received by Menlo Church’s accounting team. Therefore, my Challenge start date must be today or a future date by August 31, 2018.
- I understand my household qualifies for participation in the Challenge because we have not been tithing for the past six months.
- I understand I cannot request a return of my offerings until the end date of my three-month Tithe Challenge period.
- I understand I cannot request a return of my offerings for any contributions made before or after the effective dates of my three-month Tithe Challenge period.
- I understand I must request a return of my offerings to Menlo Church’s accounting team within 30 days of the end of my Challenge period using the online form or in writing.
- I understand that any offerings not made online during the Challenge toward my tithe must be paid by check or in a completed offering envelope for tracking purposes.
- I understand that I must log in to my online account prior to paying my tithe online so that my tithe can be credited for tracking.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the three-month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period I will give to God, through Menlo Church general offering, an offering of 10% of my income. At the end of the three months, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to his Word, then I will be able to request a return of the full amount of my offerings given to Menlo Church during the three-month period of my Tithe Challenge.
“Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in my house, and thus put me to the test, says the LORD of hosts; see if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing.”